As we venture into the cooler, winter months you might have a mid-yea holiday on your mind.
We are giving you the chance to win a $500 Flight Centre Voucher to put towards your next va-cay!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NEWMARKET VILLAGE / WIN A $500 FLIGHT CENTRE VOUCHER
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Newmarket Village Win a $500 Flight Centre Voucher (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based on VIC local time.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Brisbane residents (Australian Passport Holders Only) aged 14 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parent/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, Reading International, JLL or any of the tenants or retailers in Newmarket Village (“Participating Centre”) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion;
(ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and
(iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at the time and on the date indicated in Item 1 and ends at the time and on the date indicated in Item 2 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, follow the directions indicated in Item 3.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
6. Unlimited entries permitted.
7. The draw will take place at the Centre’s Landlord’s Head Office at the time and on the date indicated in Item 4. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
8. The provisional winner(s) will be notified in writing. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Any QLD winner of a prize valued at over $500 will be contacted via private message on Instagram or Facebook provided on the competition entry within fourteen (14) days of the draw date.
9. The prize or prizes to be awarded are indicated in Item 5. If more than one (1) prize is to be awarded, the prizes will be awarded in descending order of value.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
11. The Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw (if required) at the same place as the original draw at the time and on the date indicated in Item 6 to award the prize(s). This date will be no sooner than twenty-eight (28) days after the original draw, except in the case of an event prize, in which case the draw may be earlier. Winners, if any, will be contacted via private message on Instagram or Facebook provided on the competition entry within fourteen (14) days of the draw date., for a period of twenty-eight (28) days.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
15. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is the value indicated in Item 7.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Only applicable to Facebook Competitions: Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;(e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
29. The “Promoter” is Reading International C/- Newmarket Village, Centre Management, Level 1 Suite 2a Edmonstone Street Newmarket QLD 4051.
30. “Reading International” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, each person with whom the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity, trust, partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or responsible entity.
Date: Tuesday 22 May 2018
Date: Tuesday 5 June 2018
To enter, individuals must “tag a friend” in the Instagram or Facebook post on the official Newmarket Village post. The winners must be able to collect the prize from Centre Management at Newmarket Village and bring photo ID.
Date: Wednesday 6 June 2017
Winners must collect their prize by the cutoff date, otherwise they forfeit their prize. Prize will be redrawn to the next competition entry.
Prize collection cutoff date: 20 June 2018.