A bite-sized taste of Christmas that will bring a final festive flourish to any party and is especially good served with its partner cocktail – the Brandy Custard Alexander30 bites 35 minutes Not too Tricky
1. Preheat oven to 150°C Fan Forced. Place a rack into the bottom and middle shelves.
2. Spray 2 non stick mini muffin pans very well with cooking spray.
3. Chop all the dried fruit into small pieces.*
4. Place fruit into a medium saucepan with the orange zest & juice, butter, sugar and vanilla and
heat over medium heat until simmering. Cook, bubbling gently and stirring regularly for 5
minutes then remove from the heat and stir in spices. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool, stirring
5. In a mixing bowl whisk together the baking powder, breadcrumbs and flour until combined.
6. Fold the eggs into the fruit mixture followed by the dry ingredients, mixing until well combined.
7. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tins. Use the back of a teaspoon dipped in cold water
to smooth the tops of each pudding.
8. Place tins into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until just firm to the touch.
9. Remove and cool for 10 minutes in the tins and then turn out onto a cake rack.
10. To make the ganache place the cream into a small saucepan over medium heat. As soon as you see bubbles around the edges remove from the heat. Whisk in the chocolate until smooth. Drizzle over the puddings and dust with a little ground cinnamon to serve.